Peanut Butter Cookie Hand-Dipped in Milk Chocolate

Peanut butter and chocolate combo in a traditional cookie form. Really satisfying treat enhanced with medicinal properties of cannabis. Each cookie infused with at least 100mg of THC, making 4 strong doses.

Product Information

INGREDIENTS: Strong Bubbleberry (sativa dom) bud butter and kief, organic all-purpose flour, organic brown sugar, organic sugar, peanut butter, eggs, salt, baking powder, baking soda, and milk chocolate.

Nutritional Facts: Serving Size 21 g, Servings Per Package 2. Amount Per Serving: Calories 128, Fat Cal. 48, Total Fat 6g (9% DV), Saturated Fat 1g (6% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 2mg  (1% DV), Sodium 124mg (5% DV), Total Carb. 18g (6% DV),Fiber 1g (3%DV), Sugar 11g, Protein 3g, Vitamin A (2% DV), Vitamin C (0% DV), Calcium (2% DV), Iron (3% DV). Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.