Grandma Ethel’s Chocolate Chip Cookie

Traditional chocolate chip cookie with a twist! It's gluten-free. Made with rice flour and infused with over 100mg of THC it's a classic.

Product Information

INGREDIENTS: Strong Bubbleberry (sativa dom) bud butter and kief, organic brown sugar, organic cane sugar, organic white rice flour, organic potato starch, potato flour, chocolate chips (contain soy), eggs, organic vanilla, xanthan gum, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt. *Prepared in a non-certified gluten free facility and therefore may contain trace amounts of gluten.

Nutritional Facts: Serving Size 21 g, Servings Per Package 2. Amount Per Serving: Calories 132, Fat Cal. 45, Total Fat 5g (8% DV), Saturated Fat 3g (13% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 13mg (4% DV), Sodium 71mg (3% DV), Total Carb. 20g (7% DV), Fiber 1g (4% DV), Sugar 13g, Protein 2g, Vitamin A (2% DV), Vitamin C (0% DV), Calcium (1% DV), Iron (3% DV). Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.